Re: Planet X: Dec 13 and 14 Images

Greetings TonyO ;o)

Just reading this and had to respond.

1) The comment about you being me is hilarious. I had the same thing
   happen to me about 2 months back. They accused me of being Nancy.
   Yap Dog Finney at his finest.
   Talk about delusional,and they think we have issues ;o)
   So I talk to myself on IRC? LOL

2) This Chorus of Nattering Nabobs are getting pretty desperate.
   Over the course of the last three months, there has not been any
   scientific research put forward by any one of them. The constant
   drivel fills space and attempts to hide the facts of this matter.

3) I note the post following this by "JRI'll tellya" suggests that
   eyeball or binoculars will suffice at this time. (Disinfo)
   O'Brother suggests we're all in it for the money. (questioned motives)
   A couple keep throwing in "Heavens Gate". (fear factor)
   And the chorus screams CULT CULT CULT at whoevers listening. (crazy
   factor)
   And the latest diversion is why aren't we "telling the IAU".
   (Considering the Zeta told the US government 55 years ago, what will
   reporting to this committee do for anyone? As Steve puts it, by the
   time they get around to it, PX will be on its return journey. Seems
   rather pointless at this stage. But perhaps this group are trying to
   create a make paper work project for the analysis team ;o)
   I do have to admire the Chorus of Nattering Nabobs on one point. They
   can run around the issue better than politicians ;o)

3) We are up to 8 sets of images now since Sept. 21 2002.
   The well worn "noise" argument is becoming a little frayed.
   Alternate explanations will begin.

I have not posted here much recently as I felt "pictures speak louder
than words" and we needed to see a continuing unfolding of the
situation before comment.I have just worked through an analysis of Dec
13 2002 and seen confirmation in the Dec 14 2002 images.I am putting
together a report which I will bring to Sci.Astro within the next day
or three.

Regards
J.William Dell
Winner of the Weird Science Award ;o)