Re: Planet X: Dec 13 and 14 Images

Michael L Cunningham wrote:

> Observer on the Fringe wrote:
>
> > Plate tectonics do NOT explain everything that has happened in the past,
> > Tom.  You keep bringing Plate tectonics up, like it is a religion.... and
> > that it has become.... much like evolution.... and mankinds development
> > from a spark of light,in a warm swamp.
> >
> > Want to see true dogma... just challenge "science", and matters that are
> > purely subjective!!!
>
> True dogma is pointing back to Nancy's website as proof.
>
> You are, thankfully, in a very, very small minority of
> individuals with nothing better to do than rave on about
> science and troll for arguements for arguement sake.
>
> Using your science would get you down the road in a car,
> fly an airplane, or put a satellite in orbit. Your science
> wouldn't power that computer you somehow have managed to
> learn to operate.
>
> You and the rest of your Zetadrone cronies are throw-backs
> to the dark ages where your "proof" of science rests solely
> on the word of your messiah. NO evidence is necessary as
> Nancy has spoken and her musings are posted on her website.
> That bullshit may be good enough for the uneducated and
> uninitiated but it doesn't flush with sci.astro and the
> learned.
>
> --
> Michael L. Cunningham
> AED Assault Team - www.aedcentral.com
> Infinite Creationz - Southern California
> Just one of the Dawgs... www.dawgslife.com
> 2001 Grand Am GT http://www.n-body.net/registry/bogeystar/
> http://members.cardomain.com/redgtsamurai
> e-mail bogeystar@earthlink.net
> web site http://home.earthlink.net/~bogeystar/
>
> Remembering the World Trade Center Massacre
> Sept. 11, 2001
>
> Cry Havoc! ...and let slip the dogs of war!
>
> Visit the LX50 Web Site and join in our Discussion Forum!
>
> "There are two infinite things: universe and human stupidity.
> And I'm not sure of the former".
> Albert.

Mr. Cunningham barks..."Using your science would get you down the road
in a car, fly an airplane, or put a satellite in orbit. "
As an engineer... I have advanced all three.  You're welcome.
Science has nothing to do with closed-minded bigotry.
The proof of a catacylsmic past, and its cyclic nature, has been amply
documented.  I don't lose sleep over dates.
The past does repeat itself.

Observer on the Fringe