link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Dec 13 and 14 Images

O'Brother wrote:

> Observer on the Fringe wrote in message <3DFE9BEC.515A5300@hotmail.com>
> >

> (snipped drek)
> >
> > Dell,
> >
> > I agree with you 100%.  Lot's of "hot air", cheap cliche's, and "follow the dog",
> > in this room, and that is all.
> >
> Hey TonyO, since you are a distinct entity from Mr Dell, perhaps I can ask
> you a few questions?
>
> These are critical questions and are needed to perform proper analysis of
> your groups mystery object.
>
> Can you please give some clarification, especially since you feel that there
> is so much 'hot air' here, your insightful and discerning intellect can
> certainly make mince-meat of these simple questions?

> Let me apologize in advance for imposing on your valuable time since I'm
> sure you are either finding a cure for cancer or studying for your finals at
> brain surgery school there.

> Your apology is accepted, though your sarcasm is noted.
>
> As I asked Mr. Dell:
>
> (1) How every star in the sky has only 1 image but yours has two?  Just go
>     out and look up, how may images of betelgeuse, sirius, polaris, etc. do you
>     see?

As someone already posted in here, quote: "Planet X is a brown dwarf that gives
off red light.  Some of the light in the spectrum is a very low intensity,
which isn't seen very often in nature.  This light because of its low intensity
is subjected to bending by the atmosphere and gravity the same way the sun gets
larger as it sets or is rising.  However this is the same principle but not the
exact same circumstances, the sun doesn't have as low intensity red light,
niether does any other object out in space.  As far as the "red" and "white"
persona goes, these are just words for designation from what I gather.  The
"red" persona is the lowest intensity light which is subject to bending, and the
"white" persona is higher intensity red light which travels in higher waves and
isn't as subjected to bending.  She isn't literally saying that its white
light, its just a word for designation"....  It hardly matters what I say, or
the zeta's say, since you will smugly rip apart anything Nancy say's, without
proving her wrong.

> (2) How your star, since it is HUGE, 11th Mag, 20thMag, has a LONG Tail
>     (your words) and swirling moons, but is only being seen by only Zeta
>     Believers and no one else?

Please see the December images on the Zeta sight.... plenty of people see it.

> (3) How is it that if it's being covered up so well, that you all cannot
>     identify it even?  Nancy draws circles and you pick out what you think is
>     what she means, but somehow the evil government already knows about it and
>     is surpressing all of the world's astronomers not to look at it?

It has been identified.  Nuf said.

> (4)  What is the trajectory of this HUGE and AWSOME image?

It appears to be following coordiantes predicted and recorded by Nancy.  See
Zeta sight for details.

> (5) How can it get brighter and dimmer and be HUGE at the same time?

Your words, not Nancy's.  It is indeed getting larger, and brighter with time.
See latest images.

> (6) How can moons and dust "swirl" behind it with no atmosphere to cause
>     this phenomenon?  If there is a tail and there is ejecta from the object,
>     what is causing this phenomenon?

This was already addressed.
   www.zetatalk.com/science/s123.htm
   www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/shavas15.htm
Please don't ask myriads of questions that were already answered.
Read what has already been documented.
If you have additional questions, email Nancy.

> (7) If the image is filtered with a RED filter, how can 'white' light make
>     it through?

Are you telling me that white light does not contain red wavelengths?
If the planet gives off primarily red light, would not the red "persona" be
bigger?....  Is this not the case?

> (8) You say there has been no scientific inquiry into your planet, aren't
>     the above questions VERY RELEVANT towards proving your planet exists?  Do
>     you expect the world to scan the heavens, pick any candidate object -
>     anywhere, label it planet x and then ask you if its the one you're talking
>     about?

Why randomly scan?  Nancy has offered exact coordinates for a long time.

> Care to try your hand at it?  I'll add you to my list of people I've asked
> these questions to, perhaps there will be a BIG PRIZE for the ZetaLoyal that
> can give PLAUSIBLE ANSWERS to all of these simple questions.  Remember,
> simply saying "MommaZeta sez so" is not a valid answer.
>
> O'
> > Looking forward to your latest findings.
> >
> Looking forward to your clarifications and answers to these knotty
> questions, so we can proceed with image analysis and get the word out to the
> billions whose lives are at risk from the MALEVOLENT AND DEMONIC RED PLANET
> that is relentlessly closing in on us.

Questions for you now... your turn:

1) Do you think Einstein was an idiot for endorsing Hapgoods radical pole
   theories, even though Hapgood was only a history professor?

2) Have scientific dogmatic theories of the past, that were backed by majority
   elitists, ever been shown false in later times?

3) There appears to be massive evidence, in the past, that cyclic pole shift(s)
   have occured... or at least a very long day!  Are you smug enough, to prove
   this has never happened?  Are you familiar with ancient writings of such
   descriptions, that span the globe... and talk of, or do you simply write such
   ancient records off as religious b.s.?  If indeed when a pole shift occurs, and
   the earth temporarily stops spinning due to the very closeness of a passing
   large comet with different polarity, we would expect the day (or night) to not
   end for at least one day or until the rotation picks up again.  It is reported
   by historians that records of the Chinese during the reign of Emperor Yeo, who
   lived at the same time as Joshua, report "a long day." Also, Heroditus, a Greek
   historian, wrote that an account of "a long day" appears in records of Egyptian
   priests. Others cite records of Mexicans of the sun standing still for an
   entire day in a year denoted as "Seven Rabits," which is the same year in which
   Joshua defeated the Philistines and conquered Palestine. (Bible-Science
   Newsletter, Daily Reading Magazine - Supplement, Vol. VIII - No. 5, May 1978,
   Caldwell, Idaho.) Additionally, the historical lore of the Aztecs, Peruvians,
   and Babylonians speak of a "day of twice natural length."  The sailors of
   Columbus and Cortes, arriving in America, found there literate peoples who had
   books of their own. In the Mexican Annals of Cuauhtitlan, written in
   Nahua-Indian, it is related that during a cosmic catastrophe that occurred in
   the remote past, the night did not end  for a long time.  Sahagun, the Spanish
   savant who came to America a generation after Columbus and gathered the
   traditions of the aborigines, wrote that at the time of one cosmic catastrophe
   the sun rose only a little way over the horizon and remained there without
   moving. The moon also stood still. The biblical stories were not know to the
   aborigines. Also, the tradition preserved by Sahagun bears no trace of having
   been introduced by the missionaries. In 1970, a story appeared in The Evening
   World, a newpaper in Spencer, Indiana, about a consultant to the space program
   named Harold Hill (deceased) citing that he was told a computer program had
   found a "missing day." Though the computer program story could never be
   validated, interesting speculations and studies ensued about what astronomical
   mechanism might result in the "Earth standing still" for 24 hours.

4) There appears to be ample geological evidence for a pole shift also.  Do you
   care to deny this?  Notice also how the sea and land keeps changing roles:
   (Cuvier) found in the gypsum deposits in the suburbs of Paris marine limestone
   containing over eight hundred species of shells, all of them marine. Under this
   limestone there is another - fresh water - deposit formed of clay. Much of
   France was once under sea; then is was land, populated by land reptiles; then
   it became sea again and was populated by marine animals; then it was land
   again, inhabited by mammals. And as it was on the site of Paris, so it was in
   other parts of France, and in other countries of Europe. The Himalayas, highest
   mountains in the world, rise like a thousand mile long wall north of India.
   Many of its peaks tower over 20,000 feet, Mount Everest reaching 29,000 feet.
   Scientists of the nineteenth century were dismayed to find that, as high as
   they climbed, the rocks of the massifs yielded skeletons of marine animals,
   fish that swim in the ocean, and shells of mollusks. This was evidence that the
   Himalayas had risen from beneath the sea. In many places of the world the
   seacoast shows either submerged or raised beaches. The previous surf line is
   seen on the rock of raised beaches; where the coast became submerged, the
   earlier water line is found chiseled by the surf in the rock below the present
   level of the sea. In the case of the Pacific coast of Chile Charles Darwin
   observed that the beach must have risen 1300 feet only recently - within the
   period during which upraised shells have remained undecayed on the surface.

5) Can you explain the past ice ages?  All other theories of the origin of the
   ice age having failed, though there remains an avenue of approach which is
   believed by many geologists: a shift in the terrestrial poles. If for some
   reason the poles had moved, old polar ice would have moved out of the Arctic
   and Antarctic circles and into new regions. The glacial cover of the Ice Age
   could have been the polar icecap of an earlier epoch.  The continent of
   Antarctica is larger than Europe. It has not a single tree, not a single bush,
   not a single blade of grass. Very few fungi have been found. Storms of great
   velocity circle the Antarctic most of the year. E.H. Shackleton, during his
   expedition to Antarctica in 1907 found fossil wood in the sandstone. Then he
   discovered 7 seams of coal. The seams are each between 3 and 7 feet thick.
   Associated with the coal is sandstone containing coniferous wood. Spitsbergen
   in the Arctic Ocean is as far north from Oslo in Norway as Oslo is from Naples.
   Heer identified 136 species of fossil plants from Spitsbergen. Among the plants
   were pines, firs, spruces, and cypresses, also elms, hazels, and water lilies.
   At the northernmost tip of Spitsbergen Archipelago, a bed of black and lustrous
   coal 25 to 30 feet thick was found. (Spitsbergen) is buried in darkness for
   half the year and is now almost continuously buried under snow and ice. At some
   time in the remote past corals grew and are still found on the entire fringe of
   polar North America - in Alaska, Canada, and Greenland. In later times fig
   palms bloomed within the Arctic Circle.

6) How's your Greek history?  In Plato's Timaeus he states that the Earth was
   overtaken by a tempest of winds.... alien fire from without, and with a solid
   lump of earth... the immense flood which foamed in and streamed out.  The Greek
   Solon visited Egypt and an old priest spoke to him as if to one of today's
   establishment figures:  You are all young in your minds which hold no store of
   old belief based on long tradition, no knowledge hoary with age. The reason is
   this. There have been, and will be hereafter, many and divers destructions of
   mankind, the greatest by fire and water, though other lesser ones are due to
   countless other causes. Thus the story current also in your part of the world,
   that Phaethon, child of the Sun, once harnessed his father's chariot but could
   not guide it on his father's course and so burnt up everything on the face of
   the earth and was himself consumed by the thunderbolt - this legend has the air
   of a fable; but the truth behind it is a deviation of the bodies that revolve
   in heaven round the earth and a destruction, occurring at long intervals, of
   things on earth by a great conflagration...   Any great or noble achievement or
   otherwise exceptional event that has come to pass, either in your parts or here
   or in any place of which we have tidings, has been written down for ages past
   in records that are preserved in our temples; whereas with you and other
   peoples again and again life has only lately been enriched... when once more,
   after the usual period of years, the torrents from heaven sweep down like a
   pestilence, leaving only the rude and unlettered among you. And so you start
   again like children, knowing nothing of what existed in ancient times here or
   in your own country... your people remember only one deluge, though there were
   many earlier...  If Atlantas was once Antartica.... something "big" happened
   baby!  Many researchers have found an extremely convincing argument that the
   location of the lost civilisation of Atlantis is the Antarctic continent.
   Charles Hapgood (Albert Einstein endorsed his book and thought he was a genius)
   showed, that during much of the last ice age a large part of North America was
   under mile-thick glaciers, but a third of Antarctica was not? Hapgood suggested
   that perhaps the continents were then in different places relative to the poles
   - that the earth's crust had shifted over the molten layers beneath it. But if
   Antarctica was once further north and partly ice-free, it also was
   inhabitable!  I am no "Atlantologists", but a spectrum of relevant disciplines
   - geology, paleoclimatology, cartography, astronomy, comparative religion - all
   contribute to the puzzle, and Hapgood's earth crust displacement theory seems
   to provide the modus operandi that accounts for the whole, huge, world-wide
   scenario in a single stroke. By studying ancient maps, Plato's clues to the
   location of Atlantis and similarities between myths from around the world, most
   scolars conclude that a civilisation of intelligent seafarers did exist 12,000
   years ago.  And uh... suddenly disappeard!

But you already knew all of this stuff, huh?  That's cuz your all genius's in
this smug little room of snobs, and legalists, and you know everything there is
to know, and your mind is made up on what it wants to "hear", lest it be
allowed to expand.... and dare I say snap.

Observer on the Fringe