link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Dec 27 Images

In Article  <ault90$1tm@dispatch.concentric.net> Joe Bob Hankey wrote:
> Cnote wrote:
>> Actually I'm reading a brief history of time by Steven Hawking, and
>> their are "gravity particles" which are known as gravitons ...
>
> Gravitons (or gravity waves) are theorized to be essentially massless
> particles ... if they're referring to "gravity particles" in the sense
> of gravity or gravitons, then their "gravity particles" should ...

Oh please, lets not dumb down to human understanding.  ZetaTalk did NOT
say “gravitons” or explain what humans term ‘gravity’ by placing what
they are describing INSIDE of human understanding, else we’d have
garbage as usual.  Like NASA’s probes not behaving according to human
gravity math.  Like the Earth’s middle appears to be fatter,
gravity-wise, per recent probe data, than its actual physical shape.
Humans will come up with a new theory to explain that one of these days,
saying “we now know” but in the mean time they are arrogantly correct.
Lets hear it from the guys who are arrogantly correct because they ARE
correct.
Nancy

    Gravity is particles, moving, just as magnetic fields are, and
    there is a polarization in gravity, which we have explained as
    the repulsion force. Before mankind discovered that
    magnetism was polarized, they discovered it as an attractive
    force. Metallic items stuck to the sides of magnetized
    rock - how curious. After centuries of digging about in this
    phenomena, humans have satisfied their curiosity to the
    extent that they understand that magnetism is a force field,
    has a flow out from one pole and in at the other pole, that
    the Sun and some other planets are magnetized and line up
    with each other. They still don't understand the cause of
    this force field, or its nature. Magnetism is caused by a
    particle, in motion, as we have explained. What other
    explanation is there for a force that reaches out and affects
    another? Magic?

    The bi-polar aspect of magnetism is only apparent when
    what occurs in nature can be countered in the laboratory.
    You force magnetized objects to do what they do not want
    to do - touch north pole to north pole or vice versa. Then
    you can observe the bi-polar nature. In gravity, you are
    seeing but one aspect in the positioning of the planets, and
    dealing with a phenomena that does not lend itself to easy
    experimentation. However, experimentation is possible, in
    space and away from the surface of the planet. The
    repulsion force fills the gap in some of your other theories
    where you have no explanation for discrepancies.

    In magnetism, the simple flow of particles creates more
    than a force for alignment, it creates an attraction. The
    gap is filled. Like water in a stream, where flotsam
    eventually lines up in the center, evenly spaced, just so
    magnetized objects do not keep their distance when free
    to move. They approach each other, and attach like a
    string of pearls. Likewise the phenomena of gravity, where
    the desire to fill the gap causes objects to approach one
    another. It is only where this gap is overfilled, by the
    presence of two large objects coming near, that the
    repulsion force is expressed. There is no room for the
    flow of gravity particles, so the objects stay apart!
        ZetaTalk™: Gravity Particles
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s87.htm)

    ... Gravity particles produce a flow but produce no
    discernible flow, and have no irregularities in the
    pattern. Does your Earth not pull evenly from all parts
    of its surface? And if there is a flow, then at what point
    does the flow reverse, such that surface particles are
    pushed away? In fact there is a reversal, but the
    outward streams are propelled, with a force and at a
    speed so much greater than the downward drafts that
    this occurs over less of a surface area and without
    engaging the mass of the object. A laser of gravity
    particles, versus a floodlight upon the return. So why
    would the weight of returning particles be the only
    ones mankind is aware of, and why would they not
    feel the violent lift of the updrafts? The updrafts
    blast through, tearing a hole as it were, where the
    returning particles do not tear what they press upon,
    and so have the greater effect.

    Gravity particles, in their motion, do not affect what
    they move against or through, the effect being in
    essence mechanical. The upward drafts push aside
    other matter, letting it return upon completion of the
    updraft, leaving no trace of the temporary tear. The
    downward push of gravity particles returning to the
    large mass they are attracted to, the core of the Earth
    for instance, spread out upon objects they encounter,
    taking some time to drift through these object and
    with a constant downward press during the motion
    of this drift. Thus, returning particles, due to the time
    they spend upon and within the surface objects, and
    due to their continual direction of motion, are a
    mechanical force that is stronger, overall, than the
    updraft of particles that quickly pass through the
    surface objects, essentially pushing them aside rather
    than engaging them.

    The nature of this gravity flow is what determines the
    repulsion force we speak of. It is a complement of
    gravity only when large bodies are close to each other.
    The updrafts, when encountering a large body also
    exuding updrafts of gravity particles, hold the bodies
    apart. This occurs at what humans would call a
    distance from each other, as small objects such as
    satellites do not exude updrafts and if far enough from
    the surface of a gravitational giant such as a planet,
    find a down-draft and updraft of gravity particles in
    balance, what humans might term in their ignorance a
    zero gravity field, weightlessness. At this point the
    updrafts are still tearing through, but at a slower rate,
    so that a mechanical push upward is involved, and
    the down-drafts are more thinly dispersed over the
    surface as they work their way through the density
    of these objects in space. Large bodies, exuding their
    own updrafts of gravity particles, create a situation
    where their updrafts and the updrafts from another
    sun or planet bump against each other, creating a buffer
    nd preventing the gravity masses from touching or
    even approaching each other except at great
    distances.

    Within black holes, the down-draft still exceeds the
    updraft, and thus the same rules apply.
        ZetaTalk™: Gravity Flow
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s96.htm)