link to Home Page

Re: Dec 27/28 Image Analysis JWD

A commentate;

from my remarks regarding a course plot, you have made a stretch to orbital
elements, which I did not address in this post and explained why.

Your quote:
> Have you made an attempt to compute an orbit based on your images?
> Didn't think so.

A rhetorical question ?

Orbital elements being another specialty,
I would prefer this be done correctly,
by someone better versed in Astronomy.

Perhaps this gentleman has what you are looking for;
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/pxmoons.htm

or perhaps this.
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03h.htm

J.William Dell