link to Home Page

Re: ZetaBabble [tm]

Bob May wrote:

> I'd like to note that it is now about 5 months from the time that this
> object should be arriving in out vicinity.  At this point in time, even
> small comets are visible in the sky yet this supposed planet is still not
> visible as anything but a supposed smudge of very faint brightness in a
> few selected persons images.  At this point in time, it should be a naked
> eyeball object in the night sky if it is as large as it is supposed to be.

It's interesting to note that (AFAIK) the Zetatalk website never said that
we would be able to see it with the naked eye, except about 7 weeks before
its arrival, so at least there is consistency and they have not changed
their story on that, although why would they? to extend the time frame out
would not help their case, right? but certainly, why is everyone clamoring
about it right now? years ago zetatalk said it would become visible to the
naked eye about 7 weeks out? should an object this size and makeup become
visible sooner than that? if so, how much sooner?

ABC