link to Home Page

Re: Zetas RIGHT Again! (Slowing Rotation) 2 of 3

> Craig Markwardt (craigmnet@cow.physics.wisc.edu)
> Nancy Lieder <zetatalk@zetatalk.com> writes:
>> The Navy has recently tried to STOP the practice of
>> inserting leap seconds
>>     (http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use00837.htm),
>> in fact.  Where there are variations in the days in a
>> Moon phase, this is consistent when graphed over a
>> 3 or so year period.  However, where manipulation
>> of the Navy's published calendars could be done, and
>> the atomic clock the Navy controls and by which the
>> world's computers sync could be changed surreptitiously,
>> if the Moon were to arrive later and later for the
>> Full Moon, eventually arriving days late, THIS would
>> be noticed.
>>     (http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use00838.htm).
>
>  1. The U.S. Navy does not control the world's atomic
>     clocks.

It just issues an atomic clock update, via radio transmission, to all
“atomic” watches and clocks sold to the little man as such, which check
in periodically to sync with the USNO master clock.

>  2. The weight, or importance, assigned to U.S. Naval
>     Observatory clocks in constructing TAI is published
>     monthly.  The most recent report shows that the
>     USNO contributes 46.5% of the weight.  This is less
>     than 50%, so it does not "control" TAI.

And Lay did not control Enron, or so he says.

>  3. Leap seconds are not inserted into the atomic time scale.
>     TAI is a free running timescale with no leap seconds

Published by the USNO, who never lie.

>  4. The BIPM regularly compares clocks from different
>     sources.  There is no evidence that the USNO clocks
>     are radically different from any of the other clocks
>     in the world.  A manipulation of the atomic time scale
>     would be detectable otherwise.

And nobody gets leaned on, threatened, put into positions based on their
being reliable good ‘ol boys, and no disinformation ever gets put out.
Bush Sr. was out of the loop on Iran Contra, and Kennedy et al were
killed and injured by a single bullet running at various angles through
various bodies, shattering bone, and coming out intact, and we don’t get
the images from the Hubble direct off the feed because there is nothing
to hide.  Sure.

>  5. Measures of time and distance are intimately related.
>     If the atomic timescales were manipulated, global
>     positions would be corrupted.

And who controls the Global Positioning Satellites? The same
NASA/JPL/Navy/NSA complex.

>  6. Time is an integral aspect of telescope pointing.
>     U.S. astronomical (not military) observatories
>     regularly point telescopes at known celestial
>     bodies by dead reckoning,

As long as the adjusted time is in sync with the slowed Earth, all would
be well, no?

If you want to see dramatic evidence of the USNO manipulating data,
check out how they preset the Full Moon calendar to ALLOW for a slowing
rotation at this time.
 - 1994 Manipulation
   (http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tworx375.htm)
 - Full Moon trend over past 50 years,
   (http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tworx378.htm)

And the Zetas explain
   (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p127.htm)

So now, if during 2002, anyone at the bar says “slowing rotation” some
other bozo can say “oh yeah, I head that was caused by CO2, Global
Warming” and everyone can go back to sleep.  Right.